go to site
essays society culture
school leavers should take a gap year essay
essay about drug abuse in malaysia
will cipro kill h-pylori
single mother essay for scholarship
essay on civil disobedience summary
go to link
essay about it is difficult to forgive
formal format paper research
free examples of analytical essays
go to link
dulce et decorum est techniques essay
essay of social problem among teenagers
saxon math algebra 1 homework help
how long does the sat with essay take
career essay ideas
generic cialis walmart
fiverr apa paper help
Beaver Creek is now recognized as a
December 21, 2022
What is Firewise USA®?
Firewise USA® is a national program hosted by the National Fire Protection Association
(NFPA). Firewise USA® is a framework that helps neighbors work together to reduce
wildfire risk through education and collaboration. Eagle Valley Wildland promotes the
Firewise USA® recognition process as a way for communities in the WUI
(Wildland-Urban Interface) to reduce their wildfire risk. This includes educational pieces
for helping neighbors to work together on defensible space, home hardening,
evacuation planning, and more. The community efforts that Beaver Creek showed in
2022 and the pledge to continue in the coming years has provided this recognition.
What are the Benefits?
● Participation is voluntary.
● Community wildfire risk can be reduced by neighbors, and organizations working together.
● Increases goodwill with first responders, providing safer access.
● Increases community communication, collaboration, and emergency preparedness.
● Potential consideration by home insurance companies (USAA and Mercury).
● Potential access to grant money.
● Creating a community that is resilient to the wildfire threat.
Please direct any questions to Hugh Fairfield-Smith email@example.com